Friday 25 November 2011

Independence Day

Whew, last day on the trail and spent it on Salme Dr. and Victoria Cres. Great response, running into people I and my family have known for years. Finished it off walking with my Dad, Gerry.

Interesting interview with CBC News today.  They called and wanted to do an on camera and caught up with me on St Mary's Rd, while I was doing a drop in the area. 

It appears that an unfortunate under current of partisanship is raising its head in this campaign.  One thing that I can guarantee my supporters.  I remain completely independent of any party affiliation.  If elected, I will be beholden only to the people of St. Vital. No one on Broadway will hold sway over the priorities of this community if I am your city councillor. Independent means serving you first.

When you go to the polls tomorrow, think of it as an opportunity to vote on your very own Indpendence day.

Cheers everyone, see you at the polls!

No comments:

Post a Comment