Wednesday 23 November 2011

A Local Presence

It's amazing to think on how this election has carried on.  When I started knocking on doors to find out what issues were out there it was 34+ degrees and one kind lady offered me an apple off her tree because I looked too hot.  What a difference now. The mitts and tuques are out and the new kindness is when someone takes us in to chat and warm-up. 

Thank you so much to the people of St. Vital for your support and consideration in listening to my message and providing feedback on issues of concern to you.

For over 29 years I've had the privilege of serving the community of St. Vital in business and public service.  With your kind support on Saturday I hope to continue.  If all goes well, I will be maintaining a continuing community presence with a ward office located at 755 St. Mary's Rd.  This will offer residents the ability to call or just drop in locally to discuss issues or concerns.

This has been a family tradition extending back to my father's days in public life.  Our continuing local commitment will be a key tool in helping St. Vital grow and prosper.  

No comments:

Post a Comment